5 Steps to create your own Meditation
Taking some quality me-time to sit down with a cuppa to create your own meditation can be one of the most powerful ways to bring across change and transformation in your life.
More than the meditations in this bundle, however beautiful and powerful they are, and also more than any other meditations out there. Because the nature of your own meditation is that they are specifically tailored to exactly your own needs.
You know your own mind best, and you are also the one who is best able to access it and learn what works for you and what doesn't. You know what makes you feel good, what triggers you, what calms your mind and also what lifts you up.
And it's easy to create with these 5 steps I'll lead you through.
- We'll look at how to define a purpose and intention for your meditation,
- before doing a little soul searching and tuning in for you to be able to
- visualise and find awareness to create a level of frequency that matches your intention.
- We'll go into the key aspects to consider whilst meditating.
- Closing your meditation is just as important,
- so is taking a few moments afterward to spend reflecting.
So put the kettle on, find your notebook and a quiet space to relax in and get started.
And then enjoy tuning in, beautiful soul xx